Worship Leader: Do you need to have worship team auditions, but don’t like doing them? As Worship Consultants, we understand auditions can create division, hurt feelings and even cause people to leave the church. We are here to help. Through our Virtual Auditions we create the assessment for you. We evaluate each of your team members in up to 12 categories (listed below) from an unbiased perspective. We then provide you with the assessment so you can share the results with them, including areas of strengths and opportunities to improve. We even make it extremely affordable at only $25 per person (4 person or $100 minimum).
We understand there is more to evaluations than just these 12 categories (i.e. spiritual maturity, personality attendance, etc.) With our assessment and your personal insights of individual, we trust you will be able to have a comprehensive evaluation of each team member. So how does it work?
- You upload a video of each team member singing/playing to our assessment site.
- We evaluate each of your team members in up to twelve categories (listed below).
- You receive individual assessments of each of your team members.*
* A person singing and playing at the same time will get one assessment for their vocal skills and a separate assessment for their instrumental skills.
– Do you know what are some of the best questions to ask?
– How do you truly get to know them and how they will fit within your team?
– How do you properly vet the strong leaders from the weak leaders?
– Do you know what a worship leader is looking for in a long-term position?
– Are you appropriately positioned to attract the best worship leader for your church?
– Is your proposed compensation package truly attractive and appropriate?
With our vast experience in working with worship leaders, we can help you. Whether you are looking for some specific guidance or a more comprehensive solution, we are here to help you on your journey. Here are a few ways we can help:
Church Analysis of Worship Leader Needs
We work with you and your leadership/search team to properly assess and analyze what your specific needs are for a worship leader. This includes a Needs Assessment and a Worship Leader Profile for your unique church.
Identification of Potential Candidates
We will craft and deliver your job description message to the most prominent sites to attract strong potential worship leader candidates to your church. We will then collect their resumes to be appropriately vetted.
Vetting of Potential Candidates
We apply a Needs Assessment and Worship Leader Profile to the candidate base and effectively narrow down the candidate prospect list to a manageable level (typically 3-5 candidates).
Recommendation of Top Worship Leader Prospects
After narrowing down the candidates, we apply a more extensive analysis of the final candidates to give you a recommendation of the best candidate(s) and how we came to our conclusions. This can include a Personality Profile to see how they will fit within your staff and church structure.
Coaching your New Worship Leader
To help your new worship leader get the best start possible, we provide initial coaching and mentoring to them. This is done through video conferencing, phone meetings, etc.
| – Sound
– Non-verbal Communication
– Song Selection
– Musical Style
– Vocal/Instrumental Set up
– Spiritual Application
| – Congregational Engagement
– Auxiliary Elements (if used)
– Are the words easy to read? (Appropriate fonts?)
– Are slide transitions applied well?
– Are the colors used appropriately for the screen?
– Are the screens “left-justified” for easy reading?
– Is an effective background used?
| – Spiritual Growth
– Non-verbal Communications
| – Instrumentals
– Auxiliary Teams
Identify significant insights about your team by utilizing this anonymous, independent assessment. You will be able to make strategic adjustments and strengthen your worship ministry.