This book is intended to help people know what it is like being a worship leader, encourage existing worship leaders and enlighten others on how to best support and relate to their worship leaders.
To achieve this, we are looking for book entries to be submitted from worship leaders, just like you, on a wide range of topics. Below is a list of these subjects. Please review these topics, select one (or more) to write on and fill out an Entry Form for each entry.
Which of these worship topic(s) will YOU write about?
- Do you have an “original” quote about worship?
- What is your favorite worship scripture/passage and why?
- What encouraging words do you have for other worship leaders?
- What unique challenges / difficulties have you face as a worship leader?
- What’s the biggest mistake you have made while leading worship?
- What would you like lead/senior pastors to know about worship leaders and leading worship?
- Do you have a true worship experience that is “hard to believe”?
- What has been your greatest experience ever leading worship on Easter or Christmas Eve?
- What bizarre technical difficulties have you experienced as a worship leader?
- What is the strangest/worst comment(s) you have received on a comment card from a worship service?
- What do you wish pastors knew about leading worship and worship leaders?
- What’s the funniest experience you have ever had while leading worship?
- Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently when you were a new worship leader?
- What is the greatest compliment you have ever received regarding leading worship?
- Curious – Have you had any unique worship team members (what was their uniqueness)?
- What would you like church members to know about worship leaders and leading worship?
- What have you learned most about leading worship?
- What is the greatest advice you have ever received regarding leading worship?
- How do you define “worship”?
- What was your most embarrassing experience while leading worship?
- All stories and statements must be true events, situations or circumstances.
- These submissions should be your experiences or events that you personally witnessed, not taken from hearsay or other indirect means.
- Submissions should be 500 words or less.
- Entries should be submitted no later than August 31, 2019.
- Submissions should be sent through the Entry Form found here.
The Fine Print…
There is no obligation for any particular submission to be placed in this book. Only submissions desired and that fit the context of the overall book will be selected. All submissions become the sole and exclusive right of this book and this book’s author(s).Our author(s) shall not be held liable for any content included or excluded from the book, its accuracy or in any other way. Entry information in this book may be changed or altered at the sole discretion of the author(s) and for editorial or any other purposes. Names in this book may be changed for any reason, including keeping the anonymity of the people. Credit may be given to applicants for submissions that are placed in the book. This may come in many different formats, including full name, first name only, initials, anonymous, years as a worship leader, etc. Three accepted contributors will be selected to receive a complimentary copy of this book upon its completion. No compensation, financial or otherwise, will be exchanged for submissions or entries. Expectations, guidelines and criteria may change at any given time without notice.